PowerProduction Software Releases Martini QuickShots v3
Post-Vis Storyboarding Plug-in
Revolutionary Post-Production Plug-in for Adobe, Apple, Avid, and Sony video editors
PowerProduction Software, the leading developer of visualization software for film and video production announces version 3 of Martini QuickShot Creator storyboarding plug-in for Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, and Magix VEGAS Pro.
Visualization into video editing
Martini QuickShot Creator is a revolutionary post-production [post-vis] plug-in that brings the creativity of visualization into video editing. Rather than breaking the flow of a work-in-progress with “white-text-on-a-black-background” slugs, Martini easily creates shots that look like yet-to-be-shot scenes. Loaded with hundreds of classic and unique shot styles, Martini QuickShot’s easy-to-use interface guides editors through the quick creation of composite shots. Editors can select a style, such as basic over-the-shoulder shots, two and three shots, and close-ups, as well as fight scenes, chase scenes, and other pre-composed multiple shot sequences. Furthermore, editors can choose from hundreds of pre-loaded interiors, exteriors, custom digital location photos, and all-new props.
The all-new Martini v3 release includes:
- Props: Accentuate your scene with Martini’s all-new props. Choose from hundreds of everyday objects such as vehicles, furniture, food, and animals.
- New Resizable Interface: Martini’s new user interface allows you to expand your workspace, giving you more power and flexibility in pre-visualizing your scenes.
- Hundreds of Backgrounds: Martini v3 includes hundreds of all-new exterior and interior locations that are optimized for storyboarding, providing the perfect background for your pre-vis sequences. Plus, it is easier than ever to add our own digital art and photos.
- Add-on Characters, Props, Locations, and More: On top of all the great-looking graphics that are included with Martini, over 20 new add-on libraries are now available, dramatically expanding your options for customization. Add-On Character Libraries provide the option of integrating different genres, ethnicities, and artistic styles while Add-On Prop Libraries give more detail to your shots and scenes.
- Free “Stand-In” Character Library ($20 Value): When you haven’t settled on the features of your main characters but still need to create cinematic shots, the Stand-In library lets you show off your cinematic vision while leaving your casting options wide open. The library includes 6 colorable characters in 6 poses, 3 elevations, and 8 rotations.
Martini supports the following video editing applications:
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017, 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, or CS4 for Mac or Win
• Avid Media Composer v8.x, v7.x, or v6.x for Mac or Win
• Apple Final Cut Pro X, v7, or v6
• Magix VEGAS Pro v14
• Sony VEGAS Pro v13 or v12
• Magix VEGAS Movie Studio Suite v14
• Sony VEGAS Movie Studio Suite v13 or v12
Pricing and Availability
Martini is available for purchase from www.martiniquickshot.com for $99 USD. Owners of previous versions of Martini can upgrade for $29.95 USD. Download a free 15-day trial.